Skip to main content

Interview With Cliff Tuxx



1. Where are we talking from today?

We're talking from the ATL, Hotlanta, Home of the dirty birds, forever I love Atlanta!

2. How did you get involved in music?

Well spiritually I believe I was a tribe leader in my past life and I was one of the greatest to ever do it, so naturally, in this life, I was gonna get into music again. Lol but, for those of you who don't believe in all that stuff, I started doing music because it was in my blood. My father is an amazing musician who plays 4 different instruments, so I've been singing and being creative musically since I was about 4 years old. It wasn't until high school though that I actually started recording. I had gotten with a group of about 6 other students and we started to meet after school every day to rap and record together on a computer mic and a program called acid pro lol. Ever since then I've been going strong! I love music and I love creating it.

3. Can you describe your music?

My music is very different because I use my voice as an instrument literally. When I sing or rap it is not always about the words I'm saying, but about the feeling that my voice, coming together with the beat, will give you. My music is addictive, chanty (if you will), catchy, sometimes soulful, and often very relatable. My voice is very unique, so even if some of my subject matters aren't really you're preference, the feeling and creativeness are undeniable.

4. Music wise, what are you working on?

Right now I'm just working on multiple singles and also a collaborative mixtape with a few other creative artists in the Atlanta area. My solo mixtape "Villain Man" is all done being recorded and I plan on releasing it sometime this year when the time is right.

5. What would you like to say to your fans and the world?

Hey, fans hey world I love you guys so much for supporting me and I can't wait to continue this journey with you guys. It's so fun every step of the way and it's the reason I'm so excited every time I wake up in the morning! Thank you guys for all the support. Oh and go follow me right now on IG and Twitter! @iamclifftuxx

https://youtu.be/T2PLfZQMqo4

https://youtu.be/_o3ofE8e9dI

https://soundcloud.com/cliff-tuxx




EPR Artists Radio

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...