Skip to main content

@entirelypr Q&A With Nona Brown



1. Where are we talking from today?
Oakland, CA

2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
Well...my heart has taken a blow in 2018 with the passing of so many loved ones however, there were experiences in which my heart was filled with joy and excitement.

3. How did you get involved in music?
I began playing piano and singing in church in my early teens years.

4. When did you make music a priority?
Music has always been a priority in life because it makes my heart happy when all else fails.
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music?
Anything can inspire me but I would say "love" and "God" have been my greatest inspirations.

6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?
Truthfully I listen to all types of music and respect most musicians but if I just had to name 2 I would say "Stevie Wonder" and Roberta Flack"

7.  When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?
Of course I would prefer that they purchase my music because this is my work (intellectual property). You can't make a living without getting paid. On the other hand, since my music is intended to inspire, uplift and create an environment for healing then, streaming it is!!!

8.  Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?
I recorded my first live album on September 22nd so listeners can look forward to the release sometime before spring, 2019. In the meantime I have a few singles out there.

9. Music wise, what are you working on?
As I stated previously, I recorded my first live recording on September 22nd so, we will begin getting that ready for release sometime before spring, 2019.

10. Do you have any plans to tour?
Yes, I will be in Gap, France October, 2019 and hope to add dates in Paris and Italy.

11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
I love hanging out with family and friends, walking and dining at great restaurants.

12.  Where you @ online?
FB: Nona Brown and Nonalisabrown
Intagram: nonalisabrown
Twitter: nonalisabrown


Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...