Skip to main content

12 Questions With Luiz aka Black Drip


Check us out on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
https://www.facebook.com/entirelypr/
https://twitter.com/entirelypr
https://www.instagram.com/prentirely/


1. Where are we talking from today?

I'm in North Hills, near LA.

2. How is 2018 treating you so far?

Good, and bad. I moved to LA to make my vision a reality, and I'm currently staying at a family's place, I'm technically homeless if it's not for them, but along the way it's been an adventure, I met very nice people along the way, and I had a crazy time here. I'm currently broke and I j wanna get out of this situation as soon as possible.

3. How did you get involved in music? 

It's a long story, I'll get into detail in person, but basically, it all started with a project for middle school in English class. They discovered my talent for music all cuz I failed to do my project and I ended up winging it, one of the options was to write a rap so I did it.

4. When did you make music a priority?

 When I was in 7th grade, I was 12 years old.

5. What inspires you daily to write & record music?

 All the stuff I go thru, what I went thru, and because people tell me I inspire them and they're touched by my lyrics.

6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?

None, I was inspired by Chris Brown when I was 12 but he ain't my idol anymore, the only real artist whose music I love listening to is Chelsea Cutler and Gryffin.

7.  When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?

Both, if they buy my albums to help me out, and if they stream to help spread my name.

8.  Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?

I wanna do both. But no I don't have anything besides those links

9. Music wise, what are you working on? 
Right now I'm working on a deep song that talks about how I'm doing rn in my life.

10. Do you have any plans to tour? 

Yes, when I get money and all that. I love traveling.

11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do? 

Hanging out with my 2 close friends, and doing whatever creative thing I can. 

12.  Where you @ online? 

On Instagram rn my username is @Ayee_itz_luiz_ but ima change it soon to @Black.Drip 

Sponsored Videos on Viloud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...