Skip to main content

15 Questions With Artist Valentin Reaboi



1. Where are we talking from today?

A. From New York City, Upper East Side.

2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?

A. In 2019 I'd like to build relationships, meet artists to potentially collaborate with and find possible people who may be a good fit for my team as a manager or lawyer, to be signed to a major record label and go on a world tour.

3. What is your take on politics?

A. Democracy is good. Freedom of speech is important. Prosperity is better than poverty. We have a nice planet here, let's not destroy it. :)

4. Where did you get your artist name from?

A. My artist name is my birth name. I Got It From My Mama.

5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?

A. Growing up, music was an important part of my childhood. Music had a healing power on me. It had the ability to take myself out of myself for hours. I decided that I want to be a musician when I was 7 years old. It was a very easy choice to make because  I realized music is the best way of communication for me.

6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?

A. I never thought of doing something else in my life. I was always so absorbed by the music.
If I would not be a musician today I would be a great actor.

7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?

A. The biggest surprise about making music my career was that not all the great artists that produce amazing tracks want to be famous, tour the world or be signed to a record label. Not everyone will have the same goals or aspirations. The real challenge is to keep it "...talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping,spectacular,never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it ...

8. What was it like putting together your EP?

A. It was so much fun. I like being in the studio. I like being creative. I like being around creative people. All I want to do is CREATE. I am a CREATOR.

9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the future?

A. My biggest inspiration of all times is Britney Spears, but I see myself collaborating with Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Drake, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Madonna, Justin Bieber, will.i.am, Timbaland, Beyonce, Jay- Z, Kanye West, Diplo, Calvin Harris, Sam Smith, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter and just all of them. I am very pop cultured.

10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?

A. My social media accounts are not just a place where I find fans. I think there are networking opportunities. Don’t just put up music and going around spamming people to listen to it. Instead, I found relevant online communities to be active in and support artists similar to me. This way I can meet other artists to collaborate with and possible industry connections that may help you in the future. All platforms are important for me to keep connected with fans.

11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why? 

A. I'll take a guitar so I can make myself practice more than I usually do.

12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?

A. I wish my music was featured in "LA LA LAND"

13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?

A. I want to send people through my music a positive message. I want my music to give wings to their minds, flight to their imagination, and charm to life and to everything around them.

14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?

A. When I'm not making music  I love being outdoors.I spend a lot of time in Central Park around The Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. I like exploring world-class art and architecture, cultural attractions, Broadway shows ... New York City it's a helluva town.

15.  Where you @ online?

Youtube: 

Facebook: 




Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...