Skip to main content

Interview With Ty Skillz (from the archive)



1. Where are we talking from today?

A. I am talking about being heard and living out my goal.

2. How is 2018 treating you so far?

A. 2018 is treating me not so good losing a lot of family members and friends, but also gaining fans.

3. How did you get involved in music?

A. My brother Musa Major and My brother Taimer Singleton push me to express my talent with my lyrical skills.

4. When did you make music a priority?

A.  I made music priority when I start really believing in myself that I really have a gift and the world need to know.

5. What inspires you daily to write & record music?

A. What inspires me to make music is Life every day is different and I just express it in songs to touch people with my words

6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?

A. Jadakiss and J Cole

7.  When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?

A. I feel they should do both because with streaming you can check out if the music is good or not it's your choice to support the artist or not.

8.  Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?

A. Yes, I have a lot of music out on Dat Piff, Reverb Nation, SoundCloud, the list goes on lol just Google me.

9. Music wise, what are you working on?

A. Right now I'm working on my single called Up in da morning produce by Sixman and then maybe the album.

10. Do you have any plans to tour?

A. Yes, I plan on doing a small tour to get closer to the people so they can vibe with my music.

11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?

A. I love to stay active playing basketball checking out other artist music and shows.

12.  Where you @ online?

A. I am on Facebook music page vision of mine, SoundCloud, YouTube, Instagram.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...