Authors - Chris Keplinger, Jasen Keplinger (articles referenced from Wikipedia) 1. The Mandela Effect Similar false memories are sometimes shared by multiple people.For example, a somewhat commonly reported false memory is that the name of the Berenstain Bears was once spelled Berenstein. Another reported example is the speech Sally Field gave accepting her second Oscar for her starring role in the 1984 drama Places in the Heart. Field's gushing acceptance speech is widely misremembered and has since been parodied as excessive. She said, "I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it—and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!" Field was actually making a humorous reference to dialog from her role in Norma Rae, but many people missed the connection and have widely misquoted her as saying, "You like me! You really...
Comments
Post a Comment