Skip to main content

Interview With Lj Da Rappah



1. Where are we talking from today?

We are talking from Tacoma, Washington.

2. How did you get involved in music?

I first got into music when I was 13. I was a poet, but I didn't realize how much potential I had back then. Over time, I turned my poetry into raps. Because I have seen how much money can be made off rap, I prepped myself just in case this day happen.

3. Can you describe your music?

First, let me say Lil Wayne is my favorite rapper of all time. He motivated me into what you would call metaphors. They can be difficult at first, but over time it gets easier. It's like breaking down a stone with a pickax, turning it into cement.( Easy flow) lol.

For example...
"Rollin up that sticky/smoking on some fire/ different color weed/call that tie-dye Different color weed/ call that tie-dye."

 Which tie-dye is a hippie shirt, designed in the seventies with all kinds of colors. I love how the seventies was, but unfortunately, I'm a eighties baby.

4. Music wise, what are you working on?

 Music wise I don't really have a work preference. I just go with what I got. I'm not picky but at times you just to say, "I'll make the best of it, you never know." Take a dive off the cliff, you'll really show potential. My dream would be to work with other artists if I ever get that chance. It's about getting and securing the bag.

5. What would you like to say to your fans and the world?

All I'm going to say to my fans is "look forward to some good ass music!!" Lol, I'm going to make me happy and have it lit.

https://soundcloud.com/lamont-jackson-20

Check out Lj Da Rappah and his new track "I'm Back."




Check out our beats radio network (click link)
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/entirelypr
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/entirelypr/


EPR Artists Radio on Viloud

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...