Skip to main content

Introducing Shutter Zoe



1. Where are we talking from today?

We are talking from McDonough, Georiga. 

2. How did you get involved in music?

I got involved with music at an early age. when I was a kid I grew up listening to Michael Jackson and anything to do with pop. I started listening to rap because of my older brothers. They use to play Nas all the time I never understood the words because I was so young. By the time I was 17, I discovered a lot of different genres and artists. My favorite musicians, I would listen to was Tha Joker, Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, SGP, Asap rocky, etc. by the time I was a junior in high school I started making my own music.

3. Can you describe your music?

My music has always been about reality it can also be very adventurous and daring I'm always singing and rapping about the things I see or the way I see things. I try to be very spiritual when I make my music. My lyrics have to match my personality. everything has to be authentic and from the heart. The sonic aspect of it is usually very cloudy and atmospheric very dreamy.

4. Music wise, what are you working on?

Right now I'm working on visuals I have so many songs but no visuals. Visuals to me are the biggest key to succeed its time for people to actually see me.

5. What would you like to say to your fans and the world?

To the fans and the world, the only thing I wanna say to them is to do your best at anything you do. Also, remember to love and have compassion for people we all need each other more than anything. Don't let the world change you or your heart be true to yourself and have faith in God pray for me ill do the same. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQGOoAKNFE 
https://soundcloud.com/search?q=shutter%20zoe





EPR Artists Radio

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...