Skip to main content

Introducing Nox Parr



1.       Where are we talking from today?

a.       I’ve been under the weather all week so I’m in my bedroom right now recuperating out in South Florida. I’m originally from The Bronx, NY though.

2.       How is 2018 treating you so far?

a.       For my music career it’s been great. A lot of opportunities have opened up and people have been starting to take notice to and recognize my sound. In my personal life there’s been a lot of turmoil but hey that makes for good material.

3.       How did you get involved in music?

a.       I was a quiet kid living in a crazy environment. I was real observant and introverted until my older cousin who I was very close to was killed.  After that I didn’t speak for like a year then when I did start speaking again rap was how I chose to express myself.

4.       When did you make music a priority?

a.       I’ve always been dedicated to the craft however I really started making the necessary moves to take it to a professional level about 6 months ago.

5.       What inspires you daily to write & record music?

a.       Life. I think it’s important that art imitates life. I try to make music with original content that people can relate to.



6.       Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to and respect?

a.       JAY Z is probably my biggest influence not only as a rapper but just overall business man and how he conducts himself. I have a lot of respect for dude. Michael Jackson is probably my second most influential for the same reason plus he’s Michael Jackson...need I say more?

7.       When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?

a.       I’d say buy because there’s layers to my music.  You can listen to it once and get certain things but may not get all of the nuances. I also feel like my music is best in motion either in a car or jogging. You can sit down and just listen but I think motion adds to the experience.



 8.       Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?

a.       “The Fallen” EP should be released by the end of June 2018. I have a few singles in rotation currently on iTunes and Spotify.

9.       Music wise, what are you working on?

a.       Building my catalog. The most important thing I want to do with this music is speak my truth. Contribute as much as I can because music has helped me so much in life. I just want to pass the torch. I got mixtapes and other EP’s in the works. I actually am working on completing the project after my next already.  I’m just trying to produce as much as I can while I still can.

10.   Do you have any plans to tour?

a.       I’m doing shows typically 2 – 3 times a month locals no immediate tour plans but we’re working on that.

11.   When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?

a.       I’m running my other companies or looking for other business opportunities. When I’m not doing that I’m spending time with my kids and just enjoying life.

12.   Where you @ online?

a.       I’m everywhere online. Here are a few of my links:

b.       https://www.instagram.com/noxparr

c.       https://open.spotify.com/artist/3c311VYFWFraOf7W6bwggh?si=ho9tAqXgT1qIzuPw3ZF5Lw

d.      http://youtube.com/therealnoxparr

e.      http://soundcloud.com/noxparr

f.      https://twitter.com/noxparr

g.     http://facebook.com/noxparr


Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...