Skip to main content

@entirelypr Q&A With Bad Ass Beauty






1. Where are we talking from today?

My couch... Where my cat Callisto happens to be staring at me in a frighteningly judgemental tone.  I have no idea why he has an attitude this morning... He's the one who kept ME up all night running around at top speed and screaming at the top of his lungs... Random thoughts...

2. How is 2018 treating you so far?

2018 has kicked my ass up,  down,  around and sideways... Then went in from the roota to the toota. But I'm still here.  '18 will be gone in a few months but I aint goin nowhere.  That's the story of my life in a nutshell.  Feel free to put that on my urn when the time comes. I will make sure the extra words are covered in the budget costs!  Lol!  Wow.. 

3. How did you get involved in music?

I emerged from he womb with a mic in my hand a song in my lungs and envisioning a stage to set on fire!!!

4. When did you make music a priority?

7th or 8th grade?  Somewhere in that neighborhood...

5. What inspires you daily to write & record music?

LIFE!!!!  Experiences!!! The grind... the beauty the chaos and heart wrenching fucked-up-ness of it all...

6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?

Beyonce!  I mean... Come on... Fucking Beyonce!!! She is everything... And Amy Lee of the band Evanescence. I always had a love and respect for rock music.  But when I heard this band I was like OMG!!!  Women can go balls out and kill it in the rock game!  Yessss... I must do this...

7.  When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?

Well of course the ultimate blessing is to get paid for your passion and the thing u put so much blood sweat tears and effort into. It's called living your WHOLE best life!  But streaming is great too.  Just listen to it by any means necessary.  Who knows what you will get from it or how it will move u! OR u might hate it...i'm not for everybody and I'm more than down with personal preferences and choice. At least u gave it a chance! 

8.  Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?

Album:  The 4 Horsemen

9. Music wise, what are you working on?

It's all in my head at the moment... I'm on the lookout for a producer that can handle me and all the crazy that goes along with me and is mad open minded different and creative.  If that's u or anyone close to u... Holla at me!

10. Do you have any plans to tour?

Someday.  Just not today.

11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?

Lounging on my couch doing cherry vodka shots,  smoking a bowl and watching reality TV or some other kind of whacked out show. (Talk shit if u will...i'm doin me) OR going out with my people drinking vodka gimlets and seeing what kind of mess we can scare up.  I'm a try anything once kinda girl... As long as it won't hurt... I don't like pain...pain is not a good time... OR... I get lost in my own head... Like... A LOT.  Hours can go by before I realize ive "gone elsewhere" for a bit.  That's how I sort stuff out and create and figure this life shit out... Or try to at least!

12.  Where you @ online?

www.badassbeauty.net

Instagram:  badassbeauty2012

www.facebook.com/badassbeautyband/

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...