Skip to main content

13 Questions With JustinTheArtist


1. Where are we talking from today?

A. New York

2. Where did you get your artist name from?

 A. My artist name right now is JustinTheArtist. My first name is Justin & I use to get called a rapper, used my name to let them know its more than just rap i'm a artist. Also been thinking about changing it to JustinYNF, YNF is my clothing brand called Young And Famous. 

3. Music wise what are you working on right now? Are you currently promoting a single or album?

 A. Right now I am currently working on putting together a album. Got a couple records done but still working on myself as a artist as well, playing with different sounds and what not


4. Who or what were the most significant influences on your musical life and career?

 A. Most significant influences I had through my career was family members that also shared the same passion and love I have for music. My uncle was a recording artist himself and seeing him run his own studio, record his own stuff and just seeing the talent and passion he had influence me a whole lot throughout my career.


5. Who are your favorite musicians?

 A. My current favorite musician/artist is A Boogie wit da Hoodie, I also enjoy Tj Porter, Lil Baby, Don Q and a couple others. 

6. What have been the greatest challenges/frustrations of your career so far?

 A. The greatest challenges/frustrations I had throughout my career so far was signing to the wrong people. It made me realize a lot about the music business of things and what not.


7. As a musician, what is your definition of success?

 A.The definition of success for me will be being able to do what I love for a living.


8. What is your idea of perfect happiness?

 A. My idea of perfect happiness will be being able to love yourself, accepting your flaws, and just reaching that level of happiness where it keeps you at a good mental state as well as helping better yourself overall as a person and artist.





9. What is your present state of mind?

 A. Beyond motivated right now, I want to change my life as well as those God Blessed me with in my life.


10. What is your most treasured possession?

 A. My most treasured possession right now is not thing material honestly. Just having supportive family who shares nothing but love and a strong support system. Can't ask for anything more than that and wouldn't want to lose it either. 

11. What do you enjoy doing most?

 A. Recording, just vibing out in the studio with my guys and having a good time doing what I love.


12. Where would you like to be in 10 years’ time?

 A. In 10 years I will like to be heard world-wide, touring the world, having a impact on others through my music. 

13. Where you @ online?

 A. I am currently on everything, haha. Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud, Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, etc. 


   

Check out this article and other artist interviews at: 

https://www.eprmuisc.com/

Check us out on social media at:

https://www.facebook.com/entirelypr/ Facebook
https://twitter.com/entirelypr Twitter
https://www.instagram.com/prentirely/ Instagram

https://www.pinterest.com/entirelypr/entirely-pr-board Pinterest 

Popular posts from this blog

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

5 Crazy Conspiracy Theories & Videos

Authors - Chris Keplinger, Jasen Keplinger (articles referenced from Wikipedia) 1. The Mandela Effect  Similar false memories are sometimes shared by multiple people.For example, a somewhat commonly reported false memory is that the name of the Berenstain Bears was once spelled Berenstein. Another reported example is the speech Sally Field gave accepting her second Oscar for her starring role in the 1984 drama Places in the Heart. Field's gushing acceptance speech is widely misremembered and has since been parodied as excessive. She said, "I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it—and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!" Field was actually making a humorous reference to dialog from her role in Norma Rae, but many people missed the connection and have widely misquoted her as saying, "You like me! You really...