Skip to main content

14 Questions With Prince Lamill




1. Where are we talking from today?

A. I'm at a recording studio in Hollywood California

2. What Would you like to accomplish in 2019?

A. I would love to get more exposure, increase my fan base, make a debut on Billboard, do some shows, collaborate with more artists and producers. Release my debut studio album that I have been working on.

3. What is your take on politics?

A. Lots of corruption is involved.

4. Where did you get your artist name from?

A. I got it from my birthplace, West Africa, Sierra Leone, When I was 8 years old. Village BOI PRINCE LAMILL.

5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall a moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?

A. Music is everything to me, is a part of my culture. It keeps me grounded, positive, it brings me peace, it helps with my PTSD after witnessing, surviving 8 to 10 years of Civil War in my country Sierra Leone( Blood Diamonds). I was 7  years old when I found out I had some musical talent, wrote my first song recorded it then started performing at talent shows, gatherings, cinemas all around my village. I soon became a small town sensation. After that, I knew creating music was my purpose on earth, ever since I have been chasing my dreams. Fast forward now in Hollywood California every day in the studio.

6. Was there ever a time you thought about doing something else? If you weren't a musician today, what could you see yourself doing? 

A. There were a few times when I thought about pursuing a different career based on pressure from my mom and family about music not been a stable career. I would have become a Pharmacist, prescribing medicine.

7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?

A. My biggest surprise is the places I have been able to go and the number of influential people I have been able to meet through music. But they're ups and down, Not knowing if it might work or not.

8. What was it like putting together your E.P?

A. One of the best experience of my life.

9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the Future?

A. Michael Jackson, Quincy Jones, Dr. Dre, Akon, Sean Garrett, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, 50 Cent, Future, Young Thug, Drake, Chris Brown, etc.

10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts an and all of the different platforms? It is hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now? 

A. It gets hectic but I found a way to keep a steady flow. All my accounts are connected Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Whenever I share a post, it gets seen on all my social media platforms. I use Instagram a lot that's a quick way I get in touch with my fans.

11. If your music was going to be featured on a TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?

A. It would say Power for a TV show and Black Panther for a Movie.

12. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?

A. My pain, my struggle, my experiences, overcoming my hurdles, ups an downs. Be Strong, stay positive, Life is full of endless possibilities.

13. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?

A. Playing soccer, hiking an reading.

14. Where you @ online?

IG- Princelamill
Twitter - Princelamill
Facebook- Princelamill




Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...