Skip to main content

Q&A With Chris Franklin



1. Where are we talking from today?

A. California in my home office.

2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?

A. Getting my name and my music out to a bigger audience and to work with artists indie or mainstream.

3. What is your take on politics?

A. I am not a fan of politics haha but I do follow local politics.

4. Where did you get your artist name from?

A. I came up with the name myself do to the poetry writing that I did in the past.

5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?

A. Music has been a big part of my life since I was 4 years old. I had a mother who played music in high school in a band and growing up music was played a lot in my house. When I was in my early 20's is when I got into making music.

6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?

A. I am a creative-minded person so if music was not one of my passions and hobbies photography and digital art was also my other interests.

7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?

A. Trying to make it in music is very challenging but I am a very realistic person so making music is still what I enjoy doing. Whatever challenges I run into won't discourage me from trying to open doors for myself.

8. What was it like putting together your EP?

A. It was fun and very cool to go through the process.

9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you still love to work with in the future?

A. I have so many favorite artists that I listen too and who inspired me.
To name a few is Michael Jackson, Prince, Pharell Williams, Jimi Hendrix , Lenny Kravitz, and that list goes on and on. I would like to work with Bruno Mars and a few other artists.

10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?

A. I use social media regularly Instagram is what I stay on most of the time.

11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?

A. Well, it would be my mp3 player or smartphone because that's all I need.

12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?

A. I would love my music to be featured in any Marvel Comics movie or Fast & Furious movie.

13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?

A. I would hope people will feel good when hearing my music and feel inspired after listening to my music.

14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?

A. I like taking pictures and in my spare time, I like playing basketball or working out.

15. Where you @ online?

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...