Skip to main content

Check Out The Artist Interview With Musician Lul Feria



1. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?

A. At least 3 important goals 1-becoming financially stable, 2 getting my music on the right track and in right hands 3. Getting things in place for my vision for 2020.

2 What is your take on politics?

A.  To be honest I’d say after Obama left the office I try not to get involved with that subject.

3. Where did you get your artist name from?

My real name is “Jefferia” I got my real name from my twin brother Jeffery. I’m a very little “Lul “ person so instead of my rap name being "Jefferia" I call my self Lul Feria “Feria” is my everyday nickname.

4. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?

A. It is very important and music is my life. When I was 8 years old I always use to dance and perform other artists songs like Michael Jackson in front of my mom. As I got older and going to school I use to write rhymes in my notebook, the back of my school work, or even a sticky note if I had it. I wrote a little song told my mom about it and how I love music and thought I was ready to make my own songs, she agreed. She took me to the studio it was easy felt like this was a talent made for me.

5. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?

A. I wanted to become a music producer in the future and in my past, I tried playing basketball. I also wanted to go to the army but I’ve taken another route in life.

6. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all? ...

A. The surprise for me was knowing that you have a 50/50 chance to make it in the industry. As an independent artist, you have to be humble in the process. It is a surprise to receive calls about getting booked and plans for the future with my music.

7. What was it like putting together your EP?

A. Well, I haven’t got that far, when I was younger I put together a mixtape or more so of an album. The project was still amazing.

8. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you still love to work with in the future?

A. Rod Wave.

9. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?

A. It’s easy for me I just login update and sign out lol.
I’ll say Instagram but mainly my Facebook that’s where I got most of my fans.

10. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?

A. I would choose the drums only because I’ll make beats and rap until someone finds me.

11. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?

I’d say Vh1 I’ve come across new artists on there.

12. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?

Motivation, understanding, understand that’s it more than music. My music is my life I rap about what I’ve been through and experience no matter what song it is.

13. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?

I enjoy making money, listening to music, and spending time with family.

14. Where you @ online?

Instagram- _lulferia
YouTube-jefferia Sharpe
Soundcloud - Lul Feria

Popular posts from this blog

Eminem "Revival" Album Review

The best and worst Eminem record I've ever heard.  Album Rating 3 out of 4.  Song Rating System 4 out of 4 - Really liked  3 out of 4 - Liked  2 out of 4 - Didn't like  1 out of 4 - No response  "Revival" is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem . The album was released on December 15th, 2017 through Aftermath Entertainment , Shady Records , and Interscope Records . ( Wikipedia )  1. Walk On Water ( feat. Beyonce ) - 4 out of 4 - Probably will go down as one of the most underrated of Eminem's hits. The song encompasses all of the talents and personalities of one of this generations greatest artist. Unlike some of his prior works, the song is not set on a grand stage but a simple piano-driven beat with raw, honest lyrics and a beautiful hook from Beyonce. 2. Believe - 2 out of 4 - It's interesting to hear Eminem switch it up and rap over more trap-like beats. Honestly, he does it better than most of the yo...

Opportunities

Visit us at www.entirelypr.com Access more tools by visiting our hub page at  https://sites.google.com/site/thehubopensite/ Below is a current list of opportunities available for artist on various platforms.  Music X Ray   Emotional Singer/songwriter songs for new TV series  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/25017/submissions/new Skateboarding Film Seeks Rock and Punk Rock Songs - Synch Payout $1,000  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24887/submissions/new Music Supervisor looking for Urban/Soul/Hip Hop songs for Urban TV Network Ad Campaign  https://www.musicxray.com/interactions/24710/submissions/new Music Gorilla  Blue Track Records an indie label is looking for artists to cover Nelsen Adelard's songs https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/submission/details/blue-track-records-an-indie-label-is-looking-for-artists-to-cover-nelsen-adelards-songs WDMV RADIO IS LOOKING FOR YOUR MUSIC https://www.musicgorilla.com/mg/subm...

American Horror Story Cult Finale Blog

Written by Jasen Keplinger American Horror Story fans were either really happy or really disappointed with the season finale of AHS Cult. I personally enjoyed the finale and thought each character's story was wrapped up well. So let's explore the finale, dissect the plots and analyze their meanings. This finale was reminiscent of AHS Asylum's finale in the sense that time jumps forward and backward to explain the denouement of Kai (Evan Peters) while also bringing justice to each of the other characters. We start with Kai being in prison at the beginning of the episode. Right away we know his political plans were foiled, but how and why? We see Kai still has a following in prison including other inmates, as well as guards. Then we are sent into the past where Kai is still free and pursuing his lofty goals. Ally (Sarah Paulson) is still playing up to Kai while looking for an opening and planning his downfall. Winter's (Billie Lourd) character is sorely ...